Modern gambling websites offer a diversity of exciting games, and live casinos happen to be an essential part of these platforms. Just like slots, this entertainment comes with incentives. So, let`s learn what a live casino bonus is and how you can get it.
Top 10 Online Casinos That Offer a Live Casino Bonus
Our team has done a great job to find the best online casinos that provide their users with live casino bonuses. Each of the recommended gambling websites was reviewed and checked by our experts, so you can pick any of them and enjoy the game.
A Checklist to Choose the Best Bonuses Live Casino
When you find a gambling website with a live casino bonus, you need to carefully read the terms and conditions in the first place. In this case, you will learn what limits, timeframes, and other aspects there are.
You should also make sure you go through the following checklist:
- The bonus type. You need to figure out what the bonus does. If it is a matching bonus, for instance, you will receive free cash in addition to your deposit. This kind of incentive is usually a welcome bonus obtained by newcomers.
- Availability. You should consider that many offers cannot be utilized by anyone or at any time. For example, only new clients are allowed to receive welcome bonuses.
- Deposits. Gambling websites do not usually give away incentives without making sure that you become their permanent customer. Consequently, most live casino bonuses come with requirements, like a minimum deposit amount. It means that you may not be able to receive the add-on if you transfer a smaller sum.
- Regional restrictions. It is possible that a bonus is not available in your country. The UK gambling laws, for example, have strict gambling laws when it comes to promotions with bonuses. Also, bonus terms can differ from one location to another.
- Maximums. Another common restriction for gambling websites with live dealer games is an upper limit. For instance, welcome bonuses can come with free cash only in the case of a certain amount.
- Turnover. It is critical to pay attention to the turnover requirements. The truth is that free credits must usually be recouped a few times before you will be allowed to take them out. Your task is to look for the lower turnover requirement.
- Wagering contribution. Bonuses are often limited to the bet that contributes to the turnover requirement or the type of game. For example, you can only utilize free credits to make bets on a certain live dealer game. Or, safe stakes may not be considered suitable for the turnover calculation.
- Time restrictions. Some bonuses are available during a certain period of time. Consequently, you need to use and cash out your bonus before it is expired.
- Recurring and one-time bonuses. You can access some offers only once, while other bonuses can be utilized several times.
What Types of Live Casino Bonus Are There?
Further in this article, you are going to find some information about bonuses you can usually get from an online casino. You should consider that these are more of a blueprint than certain examples. Consequently, some incentives can fall under more than one category, or they may be suitable for none of them.
There is a wide variety of bonuses, which makes it barely possible to list each of every type. However, you should understand what sorts of promotions are usually provided by Best Mobile Casinos to take advantage of them. You can trust our review because the research was performed by experts who checked an impressive number of gambling platforms.
What Is a Welcome Bonus?
This incentive can usually be obtained by newcomers, and they can only receive it once. The size and requirements of this bonus tend to differ from one online casino to another. In most cases, though, you can use the free credits to play Roulette, Blackjack, or another popular game. You should never forget that these bonuses always come with wagering requirements.
What Is a High Roller Bonus?
Gambling websites like bettors who spend a lot of money. That is why they tend to offer add-ons to deposit or wager large amounts of cash. For example, a betting platform may give live casino bonuses to gamblers whose deposits are over 500 dollars. This kind of incentive can be beneficial if you can afford it.
Reload Bonus Is Another Common Type
This type of incentive is quite similar to signup bonuses. There is one difference, though – they are available to all customers of an online casino. To get free credits, you need to deposit a certain amount of money. For instance, it can be a 50 percent live casino bonus for each first deposit every month.
What Is a Cashback Bonus?
Using such live casino bonuses, you receive a percentage of the amount you lose. This incentive is popular among gamblers because it allows them to get some money back. Such bonuses can help you cut down your expenses, or they may allow you to try new games with live dealers.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
This type of incentive is only available to newcomers. It means that you can try some games without spending your own money. However, live dealer games are expensive to organize, so it is hard to find this bonus. Even if you manage to find it, you should consider that it tends to come with very strict requirements.
Promotions Are Another Type
It is also common for gambling websites to organize various promotions where players need to complete tasks to get rewards. Or, it can be a promo where you are required to play a certain game, such as Roulette, and win an additional amount of money. The bonus can come in the form of real cash or free credits.
What Are Tournaments?
Best Live Casinos also host tournaments on certain games from time to time. There, you can compete against other gamblers to be listed on the leaderboard and win money. The gambling website can choose any live game, Blackjack or Poker, for example. The prize can be awarded as a bonus or real money.
A Few Words About Exclusive Bonus
It is another type of live casino bonuses, and you should consider that it may be country-bound. Gamblers from certain parts of the world, such as Asia, Australia, and the United States, are not always able to get this incentive. In addition to that, these bonuses can be time-limited or require you to do something to obtain them.
How Do Bonuses Work at Live Casinos?
As you can guess, live casino bonuses are created for those who play live dealer games. Note that this incentive is not as common as a traditional signup bonus. Consequently, you have to make some effort to find them. They tend to be offered to newcomers who must despot some cash to get them. So, let`s figure out what other type of live casino bonus can be provided.
Live Bonuses That Require Deposit
Live casino bonuses are usually connected with the amount you deposit. If the offer is percentage-based, for example, you can receive up to 100 percent of the amount. It can also be a fixed amount – 30 credits for all deposits over 20 dollars.
To receive such an incentive, you usually need to:
- Navigate to the cashier section of the chosen gambling website.
- Select one of the payment methods and specify the amount. You should pay attention to what minimum deposit is required.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the live casino bonus.
- Pick your favorite game and make sure that you meet the requirements.
Live Bonuses that Do Not Require Deposit
As mentioned before, it is hard to find a live casino bonus that does not require a deposit. If you manage to find it, you need to do the following:
- You need to visit the official website and click on the Register button.
- You will be offered to start your journey with a no deposit bonus. You should tick the box offering this incentive.
- Get acquainted with all the terms and conditions. These bonuses are mostly hard to take out because of the strict rollover minimums.
- Open the promotions page of the online casino if it is not one of the live casino welcome bonuses. Here, you will find the incentive.
It is recommended not to rush into the bonus before you understand what requirements it comes with. For example, choosing bonuses might limit the amount you can withdraw. You should also bear in mind that most live casino bonuses are focused on slots. So, free spins will not bring a lot of benefits if you want to play live Roulette. Therefore, you should make sure that the bonus can be used for live dealer games.
Why Should I Use Live Casino Bonuses?
Live casino bonuses are something gamblers look for when they want to play games in Live Baccarat Casinos. The thing is that they can help players make more bets and play longer. The longer they gamble, the more chances they have to win a lot of cash. Such games also bring a lot of fun and excitement in the process. This type of incentive will always bring a wonderful gambling experience, no matter whether it is a signup offer or any of the promotions provided by an online casino. At the same time, these bonuses can come with strict requirements, so you should make sure that their terms and conditions are acceptable for you. If you have to deposit a lot of money to get a bonus, it is a bad idea to risk a fortune to get free cash. So, you should always make sure that you only choose it if you can afford to lose it.
How Is the Value of Live Casino Bonuses Calculated?
You may be willing to know how the value of live casino bonuses is calculated. The good news is that it is not a hard thing to do, and you need the following information:
- Wagering requirements. It is nothing but the number of times you need to wager the freebie before it turns into money you can take out.
- The game`s house edge. It is the advantage of the online casino. In the case of European Roulette, for example, it is 2.7 percent.
- The size of the bonus. This is the amount you can receive for free.
After the necessary information is obtained, you just need to multiply the house advantage by the betting requirements. If you want to get a 100 percent bonus of 500 dollars, for example, you are required to wager 20 times. It is 10,000 dollars in stakes. You choose a game with a 3 percent house edge.
The formula is simple – you need to multiply 10,000 dollars by 0.03, and you will get 300 dollars. It means that you may lose 300 when wagering this incentive. Now, when you subtract these 300 dollars from your deposit of 500 dollars, the expected value is 200 dollars.
A Live Casino Bonus Calculator Can Help You
It can be hard for you to figure out how beneficial a bonus is, especially if you are a beginner. All the factors mentioned above determine how much you can get from an offer. To make things easier for you, we have created a casino bonus calculator. Therefore, you just need to enter the necessary information – the calculator will do the rest for you.
You should know what amount you are depositing, as well as the percentage live casino bonus the gambling website is offering. The calculator will then let you see how much you will have to turn over before you can cash it out.
You just Need to Pick the Best Live Casino Bonus
To sum it up, you should always bear in mind that a live casino bonus is more than what gambling websites advertise. The thing is that the most attractive aspects of such promotions are in the spotlight, while the real terms and conditions need to be deciphered. That is why many beginners are often carried away with great bonuses only to figure out that they are not what they seem to be.
We assure you that bonuses and promotions should not be the only thing that attracts you to an online casino. Especially if you are going to use this gambling website for a long period of time. Therefore, you should always treat these incentives as incentives.
In addition to that, you should always carefully read the fine print not to get in trouble. However, if you know what you should look for and take some time before you decide, you can benefit from such offers. And we are always here to help you, so you should use our recommendations.
What Is a Live Casino Bonus About?
It is an incentive that you receive from a gambling website to make bets on games with a live dealer. It comes in different forms and types, but usually, it is a welcome bonus.
What Requirements Does this Bonus Have?
You should always get acquainted with the terms and conditions of live casino bonuses. You may be required to wager a certain amount before you can withdraw cash. There can also be limits to the amount you can take out. They tend to have a count from 5 to 10 percent toward wagering.
Can Existing Customers Get a Casino Bonus?
Yes, online casinos tend to offer a wide variety of bonuses for their permanent clients too. For example, it can be a loyalty program, or it can be a cashback bonus. Some online casinos offer incentives on special days, such as a Birthday bonus.
How Can I Find a Gambling Website with the Best Live Casino Bonuses?
You can choose any online casino from our list. Our team has done its best to provide you with the best gambling websites available on the market.
Which Games Should I Choose to Use a Live Casino Bonus?
There is a wide variety of gambling websites that proffer a live casino bonus to their customers. You can use it to play games like Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, and other table games. You should consider that you might not be able to utilize your bonus to play high-skilled games, such as Poker.
Is It Possible to Use Promo Codes and Bonuses on My Mobile Device?
Yes, you can. Most modern online casino websites are optimized for mobile devices, so it should not be an issue. We guarantee that each and every gambling website on our list will allow you to use bonuses on your smartphone.